A line of credit is simple and easy to use and can be used as an excellent financial tool to:
- Cover short-term cash until account receivables are paid.
- Cover seasonal working capital needs.
Term loans are used to finance the acquisition or modernization of the company’s productive assets.
Use them for:
- The purchase of machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures, and to make leasehold improvements.
- The expansion or updating of facilities.
- Vehicles—purchase or repair, or other business transportation.
NBCU offers very competitive financing for commercial real estate, including the purchase of existing buildings or refinancing current loans for:
- Commercial properties, both owner and non-owner occupied.
- Rental housing, apartment, or combination business/residential properties.