- The interest rate is 0%
- More efficient home = lower energy costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Opportunity to make qualified energy-efficient home improvements
Eligible Improvements May Include:
- Attic, wall, and basement insulation
- Heating equipment
- Central air conditioning and heat pumps
- Digital and wireless-enabled thermostats
- ENERGY STAR®-qualified replacement windows
- Domestic hot water and solar hot water heaters
How to Apply:
- Call Mass Save at (866) 527-7283 to schedule your no-cost home energy assessment.
- Fill out the HEAT loan intake form, which will be provided to you during your home energy assessment by your Mass Save representative.
- Submit your intake form and receive your HEAT Loan authorization form from Mass Save.
- Send us your completed HEAT loan authorization form after applying.
APPLY HERE FOR A MASS SAVE HEAT LOAN
- * APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Unsecured 14-month loan. Loan amounts ranging between $500-$2,000. No payments and no interest for first two payments, then 5.99% APR. Prepay at any time. Repayment example: $2,000 is $0 for the first 2 months and $173.84 for remaining 12 months. To be eligible, member must have experienced no negative balances and no loan defaults for the last six months and have a credit score 680 or higher. No proof of income or verification of employment needed. This is not a U.S. government-insured loan.
- ** Customers must meet program eligibility requirements to participate. Eligibility for the Mass Save HEAT Loan is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment and require pre-approval. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Financing is subject to credit approval with a minimum loan amount of $2,001 and a maximum loan amount of $25,000. APR refers to Annual Percentage Rate. The monthly payment would be approximately $11.91 per $1,000 borrowed based on 0.00% APR for 84 months. Eligible Mass Save HEAT Loan customers will need to obtain cost estimates from licensed contractors and submit them to the Home Assessment Vendor for approval. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Visit Mass Save or call 1-866-527-SAVE (7283) for full details.