Bring your child into one of our locations dressed in their Halloween costume and open a CHIPPY Kids Savings Account and get entered to have the chance to win $100 deposited into their CHIPPY account!
How to enter
- Bring your child into our Purchase Street or Dawson Street locations dressed in their Halloween costume
- Open up a CHIPPY Kids Account with a minimum deposit of just $5
- A picture of your child in their costume will be posted on our social media pages
- The costume with the most likes will be selected as the winner
Rules and Requirements
To enter, a parent or legal guardian of a minor child or children can bring their child dressed in a Halloween costume to the credit union branch at 1150 Purchase Street, New Bedford, MA 02740, or 120 Dawson Street, New Bedford, MA 02745 during the contest period. Upon the parent or guardian opening a credit union “Chippy Account” in the child’s name (or with an existing Chippy Account), and the parent or guardian’s signed consent below to enter contest, permission to publish the child’s picture, first name and age to be posted on the credit union’s social media Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages, the child will be entered into a best costume photo contest. The contestant with the most voted “likes” posted on the social media website by the end of the Contest Period will have $100 deposited into their Chippy Account. Specific rules follow:
• Consent of parent or legal guardian is required.
• Entry photographs will be posted first name and age only on the credit union’s social media pages.
• One prize of $100 will be deposited automatically into the winner’s Chippy Account.
• Contest is open to children or legal wards of New Bedford Credit Union members.
• Parent or legal guardian must consent to New Bedford Credit Union’s use of the photos.
• Odds of winning are based on number of participants and number of voters.
• Winner will be determined by most like votes received at the conclusion of the contest. Decision by the credit union is final.
• To open a CHIPPY account, children must be ages birth to 12.
Contestants have until the end of the credit union’s business day on Tuesday, October 31st to enter the contest. (See NBCU hours at nbcu4u.com for hours) Voting will start on November 1st and go until midnight, November 4th and the contest winner will be notified and posted on social media November 6th.